Traveling Luck for Omari, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Omari?What's around Omari?
Wikipedia near Omari
Where to stay near Omari
Also known as Omare
The timezone in Omari is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3011°, Longitude. 19.4250°
Satellite map around Omari
Loading map of Omari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Omari, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukavice (1.1km)
- Podlitica (2.8km)
- Gačevića Dolina (3.1km)
- Kneževići (3.1km)
- Irino Brdo (3.1km)
- (( Litice )) (3.4km)
- Dubočica (3.7km)
- Šarančići (3.9km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (4.1km)
- Rabitlje (4.1km)
- Potkraš (4.4km)
- Ligatov Do (4.5km)
- Komarice (4.6km)
- Šarac (4.6km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (4.6km)
- Podnovlje (4.9km)
- Dolinice (5km)
- Vujkovići (5.1km)
- Kartali (5.2km)
- Mramor (5.4km)
Accommodation around Omari
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (1.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (3.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (1.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (1.7km)
Airports close to Omari
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (124.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (136km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (148km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.1km)