Traveling Luck for Mataruge, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Mataruge?What's around Mataruge?
Wikipedia near Mataruge
Where to stay near Mataruge
The timezone in Mataruge is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2714°, Longitude. 19.5139°
Satellite map around Mataruge
Loading map of Mataruge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mataruge, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Strmečica (0.9km)
- Vukovo Brdo (2.1km)
- Gluščevići (2.8km)
- Jelovac (3.3km)
- Šajnov Kraj (3.3km)
- Klađe (3.4km)
- Guvništa (3.7km)
- Raganice (3.7km)
- Breza (4km)
- Donja Kozica (4.1km)
- Vujkovići (4.5km)
- Duge Njive (4.5km)
- Potok (4.6km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (4.8km)
- Podnovlje (4.9km)
- (( Brkljača )) (4.9km)
- Borovac (4.9km)
- Razdolje (5km)
Accommodation around Mataruge
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Gora (4.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ciganski Brdo (4.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (4.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (4.6km)
Airports close to Mataruge
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (122.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.6km)