Traveling Luck for Dračinovac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Dracinovac?What's around Dracinovac?
Wikipedia near Dracinovac
Where to stay near Dračinovac
The timezone in Dracinovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.8989°, Longitude. 20.3453°
Satellite map around Dračinovac
Loading map of Dračinovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dračinovac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dračinovac (0km)
- Stupa (0.5km)
- Jablanica (1.4km)
- Špiljani (2.4km)
- Draga (2.5km)
- Vrba (2.6km)
- Donja Crnča (2.7km)
- Ovna (3.6km)
- Kajevići (3.8km)
- Bovan (4km)
- Krona (4.1km)
- Pripec (4.4km)
- Gornja Crnča (4.5km)
- Džudževići (4.8km)
- Bać (5km)
- Biohane (5.6km)
- Malindubrava (5.6km)
- Gnila (5.9km)
- Zapadni Mojstir (6.7km)
- Batrage (6.9km)
- Slomna Gora (7.2km)
- Vuča (7.3km)
- Pope (7.4km)
- Dobrinja (7.6km)
- Dulebe (7.6km)
- Godovo (7.8km)
- Donji Besnik (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dračinovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gradina (6.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Zogica Stanovi (7.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kelepolje (6.9km)
- a small primitive house.
- Graleva (7.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bregove (5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veliki Krš (7.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vučanska Šuma (7.4km)
Airports close to Dračinovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (79.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (175.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (206.2km)