Traveling Luck for Stupa, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Stupa?What's around Stupa?
Wikipedia near Stupa
Where to stay near Stupa
The timezone in Stupa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.9022°, Longitude. 20.3425°
Satellite map around Stupa
Loading map of Stupa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stupa, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stupa (0km)
- Dračinovac (0.5km)
- Jablanica (1.5km)
- Špiljani (2km)
- Donja Crnča (2.2km)
- Draga (2.8km)
- Vrba (3.1km)
- Bovan (3.5km)
- Krona (3.7km)
- Ovna (3.7km)
- Kajevići (3.7km)
- Gornja Crnča (4km)
- Pripec (4.2km)
- Bać (4.9km)
- Džudževići (4.9km)
- Biohane (5.1km)
- Malindubrava (5.2km)
- Gnila (5.5km)
- Batrage (6.8km)
- Zapadni Mojstir (6.9km)
- Vuča (6.9km)
- Pope (6.9km)
- Dulebe (7.2km)
- Dobrinja (7.3km)
- Godovo (7.3km)
- Slomna Gora (7.6km)
- Donji Besnik (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Stupa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gradina (6.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Zogica Stanovi (7.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kelepolje (7km)
- a small primitive house.
- Graleva (7.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bregove (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veliki Krš (6.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (5.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Godovska Pećina (7.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vučanska Šuma (6.9km)
Airports close to Stupa
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (80km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (176km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (206.1km)