Traveling Luck for Razdolje, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Razdolje?What's around Razdolje?
Wikipedia near Razdolje
Where to stay near Razdolje
The timezone in Razdolje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.9375°, Longitude. 20.2344°
Satellite map around Razdolje
Loading map of Razdolje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Razdolje, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Razdolje (0km)
- Bukovica (1.6km)
- Velike Crnokrpe (1.6km)
- Saš (2.2km)
- Čoklije (2.9km)
- Male Crnokrpe (3.3km)
- Vuča (4.5km)
- Blace (4.6km)
- Kačari (4.6km)
- Cikoševina (5.1km)
- Luke (5.6km)
- Detane (6.1km)
- Radetina (6.2km)
- Malindubrava (6.3km)
- Godovo (6.6km)
- Kraljevac (7.2km)
- Raduša (7.4km)
- Gornja Crnča (7.4km)
- Donje Biševo (7.8km)
- Rijeka (7.9km)
- Donji Besnik (7.9km)
- Lipica (8.1km)
- Pripec (8.1km)
- Lučica (8.2km)
- Bovan (8.3km)
- Grižice (8.4km)
- Paučina (8.5km)
- Debeljak (8.6km)
- Bijela Crkva (8.8km)
Accommodation around Razdolje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kačina Glava (7.2km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Blato (5.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gola Brda (5.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jajinak (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (8.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Godovska Pećina (6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vučanska Šuma (5.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Vršine (7.9km)
Airports close to Razdolje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (91.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (122.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (186.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (196.9km)