Traveling Luck for Bukovica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Bukovica?What's around Bukovica?
Wikipedia near Bukovica
Where to stay near Bukovica
The timezone in Bukovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.9422°, Longitude. 20.2186°
Satellite map around Bukovica
Loading map of Bukovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bukovica (0km)
- Razdolje (1.6km)
- Čoklije (2.5km)
- Velike Crnokrpe (2.6km)
- Kačari (3.1km)
- Saš (3.2km)
- Blace (3.4km)
- Male Crnokrpe (4.3km)
- Luke (6.1km)
- Cikoševina (6.1km)
- Vuča (6.2km)
- Rijeka (6.2km)
- Detane (6.9km)
- Paučina (7km)
- Debeljak (7.3km)
- Radetina (7.5km)
- Grižice (7.5km)
- Lučica (7.6km)
- Raduša (7.7km)
- Malindubrava (7.9km)
- Godovo (8km)
- Lipica (8km)
- Kraljevac (8.2km)
- Donje Biševo (8.4km)
- Dolina (8.4km)
Accommodation around Bukovica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Blato (5.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gola Brda (5.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jajinak (5.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bukovo Vrelo (8.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (8.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Godovska Pećina (7.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vučanska Šuma (6.7km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Vršine (7.7km)
Airports close to Bukovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (92.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (188.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (195.6km)