Traveling Luck for Gornji Kotar, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Gornji Kotar?What's around Gornji Kotar?
Wikipedia near Gornji Kotar
Where to stay near Gornji Kotar
The timezone in Gornji Kotar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4217°, Longitude. 19.3136°
Satellite map around Gornji Kotar
Loading map of Gornji Kotar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornji Kotar, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubrave (0.9km)
- Čolovići (1.4km)
- Dabovina (1.7km)
- Kovijec (1.8km)
- Damjanovići (1.9km)
- Plani (2km)
- Cvijovića Dolina (2.1km)
- Podgradina (2.2km)
- Beljkasi (2.6km)
- Donje Stupine (2.9km)
- Ovčarevo (3km)
- Brazda (3km)
- Gornje Stupine (3km)
- Jazbine (3.4km)
- Bijela Voda (3.6km)
- Ograde (3.6km)
- Žin (3.7km)
- Zagora (3.8km)
- Srdanov Grob (4km)
- Donje Jugovo (4.1km)
- Nakrajnica (4.1km)
- Klađe (4.1km)
- Milići (4.2km)
- Potkovačica (4.2km)
- Vukosavići (4.3km)
- Rasadnik (4.6km)
- Bećirovina (4.6km)
- Gajine (4.7km)
- Lokva (4.8km)
- Livađani (4.9km)
Accommodation around Gornji Kotar
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gradina (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- (( Srdanov Grob )) (4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Durvine (4.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gnjilo Brdo (4km)
Airports close to Gornji Kotar
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (107.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (145.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (151.4km)