Traveling Luck for Goli Gaj, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Goli Gaj?What's around Goli Gaj?
Wikipedia near Goli Gaj
Where to stay near Goli Gaj
The timezone in Goli Gaj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3886°, Longitude. 19.3483°
Satellite map around Goli Gaj
Loading map of Goli Gaj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goli Gaj, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rudnice (0.7km)
- Smrdan (1.7km)
- Gornja Rudnica (2km)
- Bakrenjače (2.2km)
- Ograde (2.3km)
- Donje Jugovo (2.5km)
- Donja Rudnica (2.5km)
- Brazda (2.6km)
- Beljkasi (2.9km)
- Deveta (3.6km)
- Gogići (3.6km)
- Damjanovići (3.7km)
- Kojovići (3.8km)
- Guke (3.9km)
- Njivice (4km)
- Vraneši (4km)
- Dobra Voda (4km)
- Čolovići (4.1km)
- Gornje Stupine (4.1km)
- Josovići (4.2km)
- Granica (4.3km)
- Ručevac (4.6km)
- Dubrave (4.6km)
- Čepići (4.7km)
- Donje Stupine (4.7km)
- Sevari (4.7km)
- Srdanov Grob (4.7km)
- Krejovina (4.8km)
- Pljevlja (4.8km)
- Bukovik (4.9km)
Accommodation around Goli Gaj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- (( Srdanov Grob )) (4.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Biserka (2.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (1.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zloda (4.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (4.5km)
Airports close to Goli Gaj
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (142.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.5km)