Traveling Luck for Ograde, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Ograde?What's around Ograde?
Wikipedia near Ograde
Where to stay near Ograde
The timezone in Ograde is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4064°, Longitude. 19.3450°
Satellite map around Ograde
Loading map of Ograde and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ograde, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ograde (0km)
- Beljkasi (1.5km)
- Brazda (1.9km)
- Čolovići (2.2km)
- Damjanovići (2.3km)
- Smrdan (2.4km)
- Rudnice (2.7km)
- Donje Jugovo (2.9km)
- Dubrave (3km)
- Gornja Rudnica (3.1km)
- Granica (3.2km)
- Vukosavići (3.6km)
- Gornje Stupine (3.7km)
- Dobra Voda (4km)
- Donja Rudnica (4km)
- Donje Stupine (4.1km)
- Plani (4.2km)
- Bijela Voda (4.3km)
- Bakrenjače (4.4km)
- Kovijec (4.5km)
- Busara (4.5km)
- Gogići (4.6km)
- Zagvožđe (4.6km)
- Bulići (4.7km)
- Srdanov Grob (4.7km)
- Bećirovina (4.8km)
- Josovići (4.9km)
- Bukovik (5km)
Accommodation around Ograde
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (2.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- (( Srdanov Grob )) (4.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Biserka (4.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (1.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (3.4km)
Airports close to Ograde
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (110.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (144.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (151.9km)