Traveling Luck for Sevari, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Sevari?What's around Sevari?
Wikipedia near Sevari
Where to stay near Sevari
The timezone in Sevari is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.3528°, Longitude. 19.3431°
Satellite map around Sevari
Loading map of Sevari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sevari, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sevari (0km)
- Guke (1km)
- Pljevlja (1.1km)
- Radosavac (1.5km)
- Svrkote (1.8km)
- Deveta (1.9km)
- Koruge (2.3km)
- Židovići (2.5km)
- Bakrenjače (2.6km)
- Podtrlica (2.8km)
- Krejovina (3.4km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (3.5km)
- Ručevac (3.6km)
- Komine (3.7km)
- Delići (3.8km)
- Opaljenik (3.8km)
- Donja Rudnica (3.9km)
- Tvrdaš (4km)
- Njivice (4.1km)
- Goločevci (4.2km)
- Golubinja (4.3km)
- Čepići (4.3km)
- Vraneši (4.6km)
- Rudnice (4.7km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (4.7km)
- (( Meljak )) (4.7km)
- Zabrđe (4.7km)
- Zbljevo (4.8km)
- Gogići (4.8km)
Accommodation around Sevari
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Biserka (3.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (2.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bezdan (2.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Čepevlje (3.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (2.7km)
Airports close to Sevari
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (138.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (146.8km)