Traveling Luck for Borovac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Borovac?What's around Borovac?
Wikipedia near Borovac
Where to stay near Borovac
The timezone in Borovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3733°, Longitude. 19.3697° , Elevation. 1129m
Satellite map around Borovac
Loading map of Borovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borovac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Njivice (1.1km)
- Ručevac (1.8km)
- Kojovići (1.9km)
- Rudnice (2.3km)
- Gornja Rudnica (2.3km)
- Golubinja (2.5km)
- Bakrenjače (2.8km)
- Smrdan (2.8km)
- Pljevlja (3.1km)
- Crljenice (3.1km)
- Guke (3.4km)
- Sevari (3.7km)
- Podtrlica (3.8km)
- Deveta (3.9km)
- Jagnjile (4km)
- Dobra Voda (4.1km)
- Javorje (4.1km)
- Donja Rudnica (4.3km)
- Bukovik (4.4km)
- Liješće (4.6km)
- Svrkote (4.7km)
- Bukovik (4.7km)
- Stajište (4.8km)
- Delići (4.8km)
- Tvrdaš (4.9km)
- Ograde (4.9km)
- Donje Jugovo (5.1km)
- Radosavac (5.1km)
Accommodation around Borovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (2.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (1.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- (( Ravan )) (5.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zloda (2.6km)
Airports close to Borovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (133.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (141.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.5km)