Traveling Luck for Glavica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.3919°, Longitude. 19.3806°
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Rudnica (1.1km)
- Dobra Voda (1.5km)
- Kojovići (1.5km)
- Smrdan (1.6km)
- Bukovik (1.9km)
- Rudnice (2.4km)
- Granica (2.9km)
- Njivice (3.1km)
- Busara (3.7km)
- Ograde (3.9km)
- Krnjača (4km)
- Ručevac (4km)
- Javorje (4.1km)
- Zamišalj (4.2km)
- Stajište (4.3km)
- Golubinja (4.3km)
- Crljenice (4.3km)
- Ivanov Do (4.5km)
- Bakrenjače (4.6km)
- Liješće (4.6km)
- Kamensko (4.6km)
- Bare (4.8km)
- Zagvožđe (5.1km)
- Kom (5.2km)
- Beljkasi (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Glavica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (3.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (3.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (4.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zloda (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (3.1km)
Airports close to Glavica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (144.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153km)