Traveling Luck for Smrdan, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Smrdan?What's around Smrdan?
Wikipedia near Smrdan
Where to stay near Smrdan
The timezone in Smrdan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3383°, Longitude. 19.4608°
Satellite map around Smrdan
Loading map of Smrdan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smrdan, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ranče (0.6km)
- Mijajlovica (0.7km)
- Dolinice (2.2km)
- Sažići (2.5km)
- (( Litice )) (2.6km)
- Mostište (3km)
- Slatina (3.1km)
- Dulanovina (3.2km)
- Gradina (3.5km)
- Šip (3.8km)
- Šarančići (4km)
- Miljevići (4.1km)
- Ljeljenica (4.1km)
- Ligatov Do (4.2km)
- Podlitica (4.3km)
- Lokvice (4.4km)
- Vlaka (4.5km)
- Irino Brdo (5.1km)
- Potkraš (5.1km)
- Bojovina (5.2km)
- Bukovik (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Smrdan
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (4.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (3.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (4.2km)
Airports close to Smrdan
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.6km)