Traveling Luck for Jasikov Pod, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Jasikov Pod?What's around Jasikov Pod?
Wikipedia near Jasikov Pod
Where to stay near Jasikov Pod
The timezone in Jasikov Pod is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.3128°, Longitude. 19.4289°
Satellite map around Jasikov Pod
Loading map of Jasikov Pod and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jasikov Pod, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukavice (1.3km)
- Podlitica (1.4km)
- (( Litice )) (2km)
- Irino Brdo (2.1km)
- Šarančići (2.5km)
- Ligatov Do (3.1km)
- Potkraš (3.2km)
- Dolinice (3.5km)
- Kneževići (3.9km)
- Mramor (4.3km)
- Šip (4.3km)
- Gačevića Dolina (4.5km)
- Rabitlje (4.6km)
- Gradina (4.6km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (4.6km)
- Dulanovina (4.9km)
- Ranče (4.9km)
- Sažići (5km)
- Mijajlovica (5.2km)
- Miljevići (5.2km)
- Dubočica (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jasikov Pod
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (4.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (2.1km)
Airports close to Jasikov Pod
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (149.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.5km)