Traveling Luck for Podlitica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Podlitica?What's around Podlitica?
Wikipedia near Podlitica
Where to stay near Podlitica
The timezone in Podlitica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.3222°, Longitude. 19.4214°
Satellite map around Podlitica
Loading map of Podlitica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podlitica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podlitica (0km)
- Irino Brdo (0.9km)
- Šarančići (1.1km)
- Ligatov Do (1.7km)
- Potkraš (1.8km)
- Lukavice (1.9km)
- (( Litice )) (2.1km)
- Dolinice (2.7km)
- Mramor (2.9km)
- Šip (3km)
- Gradina (3.4km)
- Dulanovina (3.8km)
- Miljevići (3.9km)
- Bukovik (4km)
- Sažići (4km)
- Jagnjile (4.3km)
- Rabitlje (4.3km)
- Tvrdaš (4.5km)
- Delići (4.8km)
- Lokvice (4.8km)
- Ranče (4.8km)
- Mijajlovica (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Podlitica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (4.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (2.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Suvo Do (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (1.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.6km)
Airports close to Podlitica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (138.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (149.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.8km)