Traveling Luck for Košarište, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Kosariste?What's around Kosariste?
Wikipedia near Kosariste
Where to stay near Košarište
The timezone in Kosariste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3383°, Longitude. 19.4267° , Elevation. 1186m
Satellite map around Košarište
Loading map of Košarište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Košarište, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ligatov Do (1km)
- Šip (1km)
- Dolinice (1.1km)
- Šarančići (1.2km)
- Gradina (1.3km)
- Dulanovina (1.6km)
- Miljevići (1.9km)
- Potkraš (2km)
- Sažići (2km)
- Podlitica (2.2km)
- Bukovik (2.4km)
- Irino Brdo (2.5km)
- Mramor (2.5km)
- (( Litice )) (2.5km)
- Lokvice (2.7km)
- Slatina (3.2km)
- Jagnjile (3.2km)
- Mijajlovica (3.6km)
- Ranče (3.9km)
- Crljenice (4.1km)
- Liješće (4.1km)
- Lukavice (4.1km)
- Bojovina (4.1km)
- Javorje (4.5km)
- Tvrdaš (4.5km)
- Golubinja (4.7km)
- Delići (4.9km)
- Stajište (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Košarište
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (2.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Suvo Do (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (3.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvi Potok (4.1km)
Airports close to Košarište
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (129.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (140.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (151.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.3km)