Traveling Luck for Irino Brdo, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Irino Brdo?What's around Irino Brdo?
Wikipedia near Irino Brdo
Where to stay near Irino Brdo
The timezone in Irino Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3231°, Longitude. 19.4117°
Satellite map around Irino Brdo
Loading map of Irino Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Irino Brdo, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Irino Brdo (0km)
- Podlitica (0.9km)
- Potkraš (1.2km)
- Šarančići (1.3km)
- Ligatov Do (1.7km)
- Lukavice (2.1km)
- Mramor (2.2km)
- (( Litice )) (3km)
- Šip (3km)
- Dolinice (3.2km)
- Tvrdaš (3.6km)
- Gradina (3.6km)
- Rabitlje (3.7km)
- Jagnjile (3.7km)
- Bukovik (3.8km)
- Delići (3.9km)
- Miljevići (4km)
- Dulanovina (4km)
- Sažići (4.4km)
- Lokvice (4.9km)
- Podtrlica (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Irino Brdo
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (4.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (1.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Suvo Do (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smrdan (5.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (4.2km)
Airports close to Irino Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (127.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (148.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.9km)