Traveling Luck for (( Sveti Nikola )), Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is (( Sveti Nikola ))?What's around (( Sveti Nikola ))?
Wikipedia near (( Sveti Nikola ))
Where to stay near (( Sveti Nikola ))
The timezone in (( Sveti Nikola )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 16:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.2903°, Longitude. 19.4200°
Satellite map around (( Sveti Nikola ))
Loading map of (( Sveti Nikola )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Sveti Nikola )), in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gačevića Dolina (2.1km)
- Dubočica (2.2km)
- Lukavice (2.3km)
- Kneževići (3.2km)
- Šarac (3.5km)
- Komarice (3.7km)
- Rabitlje (4.1km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (4.2km)
- Podlitica (4.2km)
- Kartali (4.2km)
- Irino Brdo (4.4km)
- Gačevići (4.4km)
- Podnovlje (4.5km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (4.6km)
- Ćirovići (4.6km)
- Zekavice (4.8km)
- Vujkovići (4.9km)
- (( Litice )) (4.9km)
- Šarančići (5.3km)
- Dubrava (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Sveti Nikola ))
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (0km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (3.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (2.5km)
Airports close to (( Sveti Nikola ))
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (134.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (146.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.6km)