Traveling Luck for Gradac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Gradac?What's around Gradac?
Wikipedia near Gradac
Where to stay near Gradac
The timezone in Gradac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:07 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.2944°, Longitude. 19.4200° , Elevation. 964m
Satellite map around Gradac
Loading map of Gradac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukavice (1.8km)
- Gačevića Dolina (2.5km)
- Dubočica (2.7km)
- Kneževići (3.3km)
- Podlitica (3.6km)
- Irino Brdo (3.8km)
- Rabitlje (3.8km)
- Šarac (3.9km)
- Komarice (4.1km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (4.3km)
- (( Litice )) (4.4km)
- Kartali (4.7km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (4.7km)
- Šarančići (4.7km)
- Podnovlje (4.8km)
- Gačevići (4.9km)
- Potkraš (5km)
- Vujkovići (5.1km)
- Zekavice (5.1km)
- Ćirovići (5.1km)
Accommodation around Gradac
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (0.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Podzagrad (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (2.3km)
Airports close to Gradac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (124km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (135km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (147.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.6km)