Traveling Luck for Krš, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Krs?What's around Krs?
Wikipedia near Krs
Where to stay near Krš
The timezone in Krs is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.2844°, Longitude. 19.4456°
Satellite map around Krš
Loading map of Krš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krš, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kneževići (0.9km)
- Gačevića Dolina (1.3km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (1.8km)
- Komarice (1.9km)
- Podnovlje (2km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (2.1km)
- Vujkovići (2.3km)
- Šarac (2.4km)
- Kartali (2.6km)
- Gačevići (3km)
- Raganice (3.1km)
- (( Brkljača )) (3.4km)
- Dubočica (3.5km)
- Potok (3.7km)
- Ćirovići (3.9km)
- Lukavice (4.1km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Goveđe Brdo (4.3km)
- Breza (4.4km)
- (( Kućetina )) (4.7km)
- (( Ulice )) (4.8km)
- Razdolje (4.8km)
- (( Litice )) (5.1km)
Accommodation around Krš
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (2.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Mataruge (2.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rajnovac (5.1km)
Airports close to Krš
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (135.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (148.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.1km)