Traveling Luck for Varda, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Varda?What's around Varda?
Wikipedia near Varda
Where to stay near Varda
The timezone in Varda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.3122°, Longitude. 19.4536°
Satellite map around Varda
Loading map of Varda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Varda, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Litice )) (1.8km)
- Kneževići (3.1km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (3.3km)
- Podlitica (3.3km)
- Lukavice (3.5km)
- Ranče (3.6km)
- Dolinice (3.7km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (3.9km)
- Šarančići (4km)
- Mijajlovica (4.1km)
- Irino Brdo (4.3km)
- Borovac (4.4km)
- Ligatov Do (4.6km)
- Vujkovići (4.8km)
- Gačevića Dolina (4.8km)
- Podnovlje (4.9km)
- Vlaka (5km)
- Potkraš (5.1km)
- Sažići (5.1km)
Accommodation around Varda
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (4.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (0.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (2.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (4.9km)
Airports close to Varda
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (138.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (151km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.8km)