Traveling Luck for Jelova Gora, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Jelova Gora?What's around Jelova Gora?
Wikipedia near Jelova Gora
Where to stay near Jelova Gora
The timezone in Jelova Gora is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2872°, Longitude. 19.4725°
Satellite map around Jelova Gora
Loading map of Jelova Gora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelova Gora, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (0.6km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (0.9km)
- Vujkovići (1.4km)
- Raganice (1.6km)
- Podnovlje (1.7km)
- Kneževići (1.9km)
- Potok (3.3km)
- Komarice (3.3km)
- (( Brkljača )) (3.4km)
- Vukovo Brdo (3.4km)
- Borovac (3.7km)
- Breza (3.7km)
- Gačevića Dolina (3.8km)
- Kartali (3.9km)
- Šarac (4.3km)
- Gačevići (4.3km)
- Klađe (4.5km)
- Razdolje (4.6km)
- Goveđe Brdo (4.8km)
- Dubrava (5.3km)
- Strmečica (5.4km)
Accommodation around Jelova Gora
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (4.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Prisoje (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (5.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.3km)
Airports close to Jelova Gora
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (136.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.7km)