Traveling Luck for Komarice, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Komarice?What's around Komarice?
Wikipedia near Komarice
Where to stay near Komarice
The timezone in Komarice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2700°, Longitude. 19.4467°
Satellite map around Komarice
Loading map of Komarice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Komarice, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Komarice (0km)
- Kartali (0.7km)
- Šarac (0.9km)
- Gačevići (1.1km)
- Gačevića Dolina (1.6km)
- Podnovlje (1.7km)
- (( Brkljača )) (2km)
- Vujkovići (2.2km)
- Dubrava (2.3km)
- Ćirovići (2.3km)
- Potok (2.3km)
- Goveđe Brdo (2.5km)
- Kneževići (2.5km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (2.7km)
- (( Kućetina )) (2.8km)
- Raganice (2.9km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (2.9km)
- (( Ulice )) (2.9km)
- Breza (3.1km)
- Razdolje (3.2km)
- Dubočica (3.4km)
- (( Doline )) (3.5km)
- Kleke (4.1km)
- Klađe (4.3km)
- Vukovo Brdo (4.5km)
Accommodation around Komarice
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Gora (3.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (3.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Krš (1.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- (( Gradina )) (4.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rajnovac (5.2km)
Airports close to Komarice
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (128.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (147km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.2km)