Traveling Luck for Vlaškovina, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Vlaskovina?What's around Vlaskovina?
Wikipedia near Vlaskovina
Where to stay near Vlaškovina
The timezone in Vlaskovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2781°, Longitude. 19.4153°
Satellite map around Vlaškovina
Loading map of Vlaškovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vlaškovina, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubočica (0.5km)
- Gačevića Dolina (1.8km)
- Šarac (2.6km)
- Komarice (3.2km)
- Ćirovići (3.3km)
- Kartali (3.4km)
- Gačevići (3.5km)
- Zekavice (3.6km)
- Kneževići (3.9km)
- Lukavice (3.9km)
- Rasno (4km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Podnovlje (4.6km)
- Rabitlje (4.7km)
- Ristovina (4.7km)
- (( Ulice )) (4.8km)
- (( Ratkov Do )) (4.8km)
- (( Vrela )) (5km)
- Vujkovići (5km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (5km)
- Vilići (5km)
- (( Brkljača )) (5.1km)
- (( Kućetina )) (5.2km)
- Goveđe Brdo (5.2km)
- Potok (5.5km)
Accommodation around Vlaškovina
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Krš (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jasikov Pod (4.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (1.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Mataruge (4.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
Airports close to Vlaškovina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (132.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (145.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.2km)