Traveling Luck for Boljesavce, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Boljesavce?What's around Boljesavce?
Wikipedia near Boljesavce
Where to stay near Boljesavce
The timezone in Boljesavce is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.2572°, Longitude. 19.3878°
Satellite map around Boljesavce
Loading map of Boljesavce and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boljesavce, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rasno (0.3km)
- Vilići (1.5km)
- Zekavice (1.5km)
- (( Vrela )) (1.7km)
- Kujava (2.6km)
- (( Okruglica )) (2.8km)
- Trkači (3km)
- Alići (3km)
- Ristovina (3.1km)
- (( Laz )) (3.1km)
- Dubočica (3.2km)
- (( Rašnović )) (3.4km)
- (( Dublje )) (3.4km)
- Odžak (4km)
- Zmajevac (4.1km)
- Bratosavina (4.2km)
- Vranjača (4.2km)
- Ćirovići (4.2km)
- Katun (4.7km)
- Šarac (4.9km)
- Gačevića Dolina (5.3km)
- Lijeska (5.3km)
- Rašinovići (5.3km)
- Dubrava (5.3km)
Accommodation around Boljesavce
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (3.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (5.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (1.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (2.6km)
Airports close to Boljesavce
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (118.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (129.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (141.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.6km)