Traveling Luck for Ivanovo Polje, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Ivanovo Polje?What's around Ivanovo Polje?
Wikipedia near Ivanovo Polje
Where to stay near Ivanovo Polje
The timezone in Ivanovo Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.2631°, Longitude. 19.4042°
Satellite map around Ivanovo Polje
Loading map of Ivanovo Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivanovo Polje, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubočica (1.7km)
- Rasno (1.9km)
- Zekavice (2.3km)
- Ćirovići (2.8km)
- Vilići (3.2km)
- Šarac (3.2km)
- (( Vrela )) (3.3km)
- Gačevića Dolina (3.5km)
- Gačevići (3.9km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Ristovina (4km)
- (( Okruglica )) (4km)
- Kartali (4km)
- Bratosavina (4.1km)
- Komarice (4.2km)
- (( Dublje )) (4.2km)
- (( Ulice )) (4.3km)
- Kujava (4.3km)
- (( Rašnović )) (4.6km)
- Alići (4.7km)
- Trkači (4.7km)
- (( Laz )) (4.9km)
- (( Kućetina )) (4.9km)
- (( Brezovica )) (5km)
- Odžak (5.1km)
- Goveđe Brdo (5.2km)
Accommodation around Ivanovo Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (4.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (3.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (2.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (3.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Krš (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Šumarsko Vrelo (4.9km)
Airports close to Ivanovo Polje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (119.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (130.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (143.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.2km)