Traveling Luck for Zmajevac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zmajevac?What's around Zmajevac?
Wikipedia near Zmajevac
Where to stay near Zmajevac
The timezone in Zmajevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.2708°, Longitude. 19.3542°
Satellite map around Zmajevac
Loading map of Zmajevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zmajevac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Odžak (0.3km)
- (( Rašnović )) (0.3km)
- Katun (1.1km)
- Ristovina (1.3km)
- Vranjača (1.9km)
- Alići (2km)
- Rašinovići (2.1km)
- (( Vrela )) (2.2km)
- (( Luke )) (2.4km)
- Kujava (2.5km)
- Zekavice (2.6km)
- Vilići (2.7km)
- Uremovići (2.7km)
- (( Laz )) (2.7km)
- Zmajevac (2.8km)
- Trkači (3km)
- Rasno (3.8km)
- Šumani (4km)
- Njivice (4.4km)
- Rabitlje (5.2km)
- Dubočica (5.5km)
Accommodation around Zmajevac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (2.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (5.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (5km)
Airports close to Zmajevac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (120.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (129.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (140.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.4km)