Traveling Luck for Krst, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Krst?What's around Krst?
Wikipedia near Krst
Where to stay near Krst
The timezone in Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3056°, Longitude. 19.3306°
Satellite map around Krst
Loading map of Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krst, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zabrđe (1.6km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (1.6km)
- Šumani (1.7km)
- (( Meljak )) (2km)
- Podrogatac (2.5km)
- Gradina (2.8km)
- Zbljevo (3.6km)
- Katun (4.2km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (4.2km)
- Komine (4.5km)
- Pauče (4.7km)
- Odžak (4.8km)
- Svrkote (4.9km)
- Rabitlje (5km)
- (( Luke )) (5.2km)
- Ristovina (5.3km)
- (( Rašnović )) (5.3km)
- Rašinovići (5.4km)
- Goločevci (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krst
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (4.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (3.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (3.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (3.6km)
Airports close to Krst
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (116.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (124.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (132.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (141.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.1km)