Traveling Luck for Ljuće, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Ljuce?What's around Ljuce?
Wikipedia near Ljuce
Where to stay near Ljuće
The timezone in Ljuce is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3100°, Longitude. 19.3067°
Satellite map around Ljuće
Loading map of Ljuće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljuće, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podrogatac (1.1km)
- Gradina (1.2km)
- (( Meljak )) (2.1km)
- Zbljevo (2.3km)
- Pauče (2.4km)
- Zabrđe (2.5km)
- Šumani (2.9km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (3km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (3.5km)
- Komine (3.5km)
- Potkruša (3.7km)
- Goločevci (4.2km)
- Mulovina (4.4km)
- Zadublje (4.7km)
- Miradovići (5km)
- Svrkote (5km)
- Koruge (5.1km)
- (( Sakovo Selo )) (5.2km)
- Bjelovo Brdo (5.4km)
- Radosavac (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ljuće
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lučino Vrelo (1.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (3.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (4km)
Airports close to Ljuće
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (125.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (131.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (140.4km)