Traveling Luck for Gradina, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3014°, Longitude. 19.3017°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gradina (0km)
- Podrogatac (2.3km)
- Šumani (2.6km)
- Pauče (2.8km)
- (( Meljak )) (3.2km)
- Zbljevo (3.4km)
- Zabrđe (3.5km)
- Miradovići (3.7km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (3.9km)
- Mulovina (4.3km)
- Potkruša (4.6km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (4.7km)
- Komine (4.7km)
- Goločevci (5.3km)
- Katun (5.4km)
- (( Luke )) (5.4km)
- Malo Brdo (5.5km)
- (( Sakovo Selo )) (5.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gradina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Zelena Lokva (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lučino Vrelo (0.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (2.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (5.2km)
Airports close to Gradina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (130.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (139.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.3km)