Traveling Luck for Maljevac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Maljevac?What's around Maljevac?
Wikipedia near Maljevac
Where to stay near Maljevac
The timezone in Maljevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.3236°, Longitude. 19.3217° , Elevation. 847m
Satellite map around Maljevac
Loading map of Maljevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maljevac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Meljak )) (0.6km)
- Zabrđe (1.1km)
- Podrogatac (1.3km)
- Zbljevo (1.5km)
- (( Podbrđe )) (1.6km)
- (( Babićpotok )) (1.7km)
- Komine (2km)
- Goločevci (3km)
- Koruge (3.2km)
- Radosavac (3.3km)
- Potkruša (3.5km)
- Gradina (3.5km)
- Svrkote (3.5km)
- Pauče (3.6km)
- Zadublje (4km)
- Šumani (4km)
- Židovići (4.1km)
- Sevari (4.3km)
- Svrkote (4.8km)
- Pljevlja (4.9km)
- Guke (5km)
- Podtrlica (5.3km)
- Krejovina (5.4km)
- Deveta (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Maljevac
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Ilija (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lučino Vrelo (4.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (5.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Pljevlja (1.7km)
Airports close to Maljevac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (126.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (142.7km)