Traveling Luck for Poljana, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Poljana?What's around Poljana?
Wikipedia near Poljana
Where to stay near Poljana
The timezone in Poljana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.2744°, Longitude. 19.5181°
Satellite map around Poljana
Loading map of Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poljana, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Strmečica (1.1km)
- Vukovo Brdo (2.6km)
- Gluščevići (2.6km)
- Šajnov Kraj (2.7km)
- Guvništa (3.4km)
- Jelovac (3.8km)
- Klađe (4km)
- Duge Njive (4km)
- Raganice (4.1km)
- Donja Kozica (4.6km)
- Breza (4.6km)
- (( Kleče )) (4.7km)
- Borovac (4.7km)
- Vrela (4.8km)
- Vujkovići (4.9km)
- (( Šljučka Strana )) (5km)
- Kamena Gora (5km)
- Potok (5.1km)
- Kijanovići (5.1km)
Accommodation around Poljana
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Gora (4.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (0.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ciganski Brdo (4.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (4.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Slavic (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Karin Potok (3.6km)
Airports close to Poljana
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (160km)