Traveling Luck for Despotske Doline, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Despotske Doline?What's around Despotske Doline?
Wikipedia near Despotske Doline
Where to stay near Despotske Doline
The timezone in Despotske Doline is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2969°, Longitude. 19.5061°
Satellite map around Despotske Doline
Loading map of Despotske Doline and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Despotske Doline, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Despotske Doline
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Gora (3.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (3.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Obarde (1.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ivovik (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Pašinac (5.1km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- (( Ðurđevi Vrhovi )) (3.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Karin Potok (2.5km)
Airports close to Despotske Doline
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (125.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (158.9km)