Traveling Luck for Javorak, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Javorak?What's around Javorak?
Wikipedia near Javorak
Where to stay near Javorak
The timezone in Javorak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2364°, Longitude. 19.1839°
Satellite map around Javorak
Loading map of Javorak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javorak, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bjelobor (1.4km)
- Nabojna (1.6km)
- (( Javorački Vrh )) (2.1km)
- Bunetina (2.5km)
- Sredni Lisac (2.8km)
- Lisac Planina (3.6km)
- Lažni Kamen (3.6km)
- Orujak (3.6km)
- Kablovi (3.7km)
- Glibački Kom (4.3km)
- Vrh (4.4km)
- Cvijetica Vrh (4.6km)
- Jovin Vrh (4.7km)
- Tmorska Glavica (5.1km)
- Veliki Vis (5.4km)
- Vis (5.6km)
- (( Paklište )) (5.7km)
- Buren (6.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Javorak
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- (( Marića Bunar )) (6.6km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- (( Mujev Lom )) (5.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni (3.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Meki Do (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Prijeki Do (4.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Čukljati Krš (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lisina (1.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Bare (6.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Draga (4.7km)
Airports close to Javorak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (111.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (115.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (118.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (125.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (128.3km)