Traveling Luck for Njivice, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Njivice?What's around Njivice?
Wikipedia near Njivice
Where to stay near Njivice
The timezone in Njivice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2406°, Longitude. 19.3350°
Satellite map around Njivice
Loading map of Njivice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Njivice, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Njivice (0km)
- Zmajevac (1.6km)
- (( Laz )) (2.4km)
- Uremovići (2.5km)
- Vranjača (2.5km)
- Trkači (2.5km)
- Alići (2.9km)
- Kujava (3km)
- Rašinovići (3.1km)
- (( Luke )) (3.3km)
- Kriješterovina (3.5km)
- Ornice (3.9km)
- Vilići (4.1km)
- (( Vrela )) (4.1km)
- Vlaovići (4.3km)
- (( Rašnović )) (4.4km)
- Odžak (4.5km)
- Katun (4.7km)
- (( Okruglica )) (4.9km)
- Rasno (5.3km)
- Ristovina (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Njivice
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (1.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (4.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (4.3km)
Airports close to Njivice
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (116.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (124.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (136.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.7km)