Traveling Luck for Rasno, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rasno?What's around Rasno?
Wikipedia near Rasno
Where to stay near Rasno
The timezone in Rasno is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.2381°, Longitude. 19.3800°
Satellite map around Rasno
Loading map of Rasno and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rasno, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Okruglica )) (0.6km)
- (( Dublje )) (1.5km)
- Rasno (2.3km)
- Trkači (2.4km)
- Vilići (2.4km)
- Kujava (2.6km)
- (( Laz )) (2.7km)
- (( Vrela )) (2.9km)
- Alići (3.2km)
- Bratosavina (3.5km)
- Zmajevac (3.6km)
- Lijeska (3.8km)
- Zekavice (3.9km)
- Kordovina (4.1km)
- Bamburi (4.1km)
- Njivice (4.3km)
- Vranjača (4.4km)
- (( Rašnović )) (4.7km)
- (( Brezovica )) (4.7km)
- Mazarići (4.8km)
- Ristovina (5km)
- Odžak (5.2km)
- (( Stančani )) (5.2km)
- Uremovići (5.5km)
- Ćirovići (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rasno
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (2.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (1.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (1.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (0km)
Airports close to Rasno
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (116.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (126.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (139.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (147km)