Traveling Luck for Brezojevica, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Brezojevica?What's around Brezojevica?
Wikipedia near Brezojevica
Where to stay near Brezojevica
The timezone in Brezojevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2272°, Longitude. 19.4247°
Satellite map around Brezojevica
Loading map of Brezojevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brezojevica, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Brezovica )) (0.3km)
- Bratosavina (1.1km)
- Potkrajci (1.4km)
- Lijeska (1.5km)
- Bamburi (2.7km)
- Kalipolje (2.9km)
- (( Dublje )) (3km)
- (( Ulice )) (3.3km)
- (( Kaljići )) (3.4km)
- (( Doline )) (3.7km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- (( Kućetina )) (3.8km)
- Ćirovići (3.8km)
- (( Borčane )) (3.9km)
- (( Okruglica )) (3.9km)
- Mazarići (4km)
- Kordovina (4.1km)
- Tulovo (4.5km)
- Kleke (4.5km)
- Goveđe Brdo (4.5km)
- Gačevići (4.9km)
- Rasno (5.1km)
- Dujići (5.2km)
- Klopet (5.2km)
- Kartali (5.3km)
- Razdolje (5.3km)
- Šarac (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brezojevica
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (4.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (4.5km)
Airports close to Brezojevica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (115.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (127.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (141.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.4km)