Traveling Luck for Zeleno Borje, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zeleno Borje?What's around Zeleno Borje?
Wikipedia near Zeleno Borje
Where to stay near Zeleno Borje
The timezone in Zeleno Borje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2364°, Longitude. 19.3486°
Satellite map around Zeleno Borje
Loading map of Zeleno Borje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zeleno Borje, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Njivice (1.4km)
- Zmajevac (1.8km)
- Trkači (1.8km)
- (( Laz )) (1.9km)
- Kujava (2.5km)
- Alići (2.7km)
- Vranjača (2.9km)
- Vilići (3.4km)
- Uremovići (3.4km)
- (( Okruglica )) (3.5km)
- (( Vrela )) (3.6km)
- Rašinovići (3.9km)
- Ornice (4.1km)
- Kriješterovina (4.1km)
- (( Luke )) (4.2km)
- (( Dublje )) (4.4km)
- Rasno (4.4km)
- (( Rašnović )) (4.4km)
- Odžak (4.7km)
- Zekavice (5.1km)
- Katun (5.1km)
- Ristovina (5.3km)
- (( Stančani )) (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zeleno Borje
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (5.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (2.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (3.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (3km)
Airports close to Zeleno Borje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (115.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (125km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (137km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144km)