Traveling Luck for Zlodo, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zlodo?What's around Zlodo?
Wikipedia near Zlodo
Where to stay near Zlodo
The timezone in Zlodo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.2161°, Longitude. 19.2228°
Satellite map around Zlodo
Loading map of Zlodo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zlodo, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zlodo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Brijeg (2.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jezerac (6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jablanove Doline (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Prisoje (4.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Meki Do (4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Čukljati Krš (2.9km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Bare (5.7km)
Airports close to Zlodo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (112.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (116.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (117.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (126.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.2km)