Traveling Luck for Mramor, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Mramor?What's around Mramor?
Wikipedia near Mramor
Where to stay near Mramor
The timezone in Mramor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2169°, Longitude. 19.6050°
Satellite map around Mramor
Loading map of Mramor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mramor, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dauti (1km)
- Medoši (1.4km)
- Bare (2.4km)
- Kršnica (2.4km)
- Šabovina (3.2km)
- (( Adilovići )) (3.6km)
- Račevo (4.1km)
- Vrgaševići (4.1km)
- (( Ivezići )) (4.2km)
- Brajkovac (4.3km)
- Stuga (4.4km)
- Parazlame (4.5km)
- Komadine (4.7km)
- Kokovina (4.8km)
- Raičeviće (5.2km)
- Kruščice (5.2km)
- Radoviće (5.3km)
- Sadići (5.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Mramor
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vijenac (4.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Grabsko Brdo )) (3.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grbovina (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Bijov Grob (3.4km)
Airports close to Mramor
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (117.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (136.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (155.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162km)