Traveling Luck for Kadina Luka, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Kadina Luka?What's around Kadina Luka?
Wikipedia near Kadina Luka
Where to stay near Kadina Luka
The timezone in Kadina Luka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2328°, Longitude. 19.6022°
Satellite map around Kadina Luka
Loading map of Kadina Luka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kadina Luka, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kadina Luka (0km)
- Duga (1.3km)
- Popovica (1.6km)
- Maren (1.9km)
- Mramor (2.1km)
- (( Pogledi )) (2.2km)
- Kruščica (2.5km)
- Petnja (2.7km)
- (( Medoši )) (2.8km)
- Velike Lokve (2.9km)
- Bijela Trla (3.1km)
- Lojovina (4.5km)
- (( Jevac )) (4.8km)
- Sadi (4.8km)
- (( Bijov Grob )) (5.1km)
- Crkvice (5.3km)
- Četotine (5.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Kadina Luka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Grabsko Brdo )) (5.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milovče Brdo (4.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (5.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (2.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Bijov Grob (4.6km)
Airports close to Kadina Luka
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (119.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (138.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (156.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.3km)