Traveling Luck for Pjasci, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Pjasci?What's around Pjasci?
Wikipedia near Pjasci
Where to stay near Pjasci
The timezone in Pjasci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2322°, Longitude. 19.5267°
Satellite map around Pjasci
Loading map of Pjasci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pjasci, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Pjasci
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (4.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (5.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (3.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Slavic (5.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (1.4km)
Airports close to Pjasci
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (117.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (133.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.1km)