Traveling Luck for Rudina, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rudina?What's around Rudina?
Wikipedia near Rudina
Where to stay near Rudina
The timezone in Rudina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2242°, Longitude. 19.3789°
Satellite map around Rudina
Loading map of Rudina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudina, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Okruglica )) (1.6km)
- (( Dublje )) (1.7km)
- Kordovina (2.4km)
- Bamburi (3km)
- Lijeska (3.2km)
- Mazarići (3.3km)
- (( Stančani )) (3.4km)
- Trkači (3.6km)
- Bratosavina (3.7km)
- (( Laz )) (4km)
- Kujava (4.1km)
- Rasno (4.1km)
- Vilići (4.2km)
- Zmajevac (4.6km)
- (( Vrela )) (4.6km)
- Alići (4.7km)
- (( Brezovica )) (4.7km)
- Njivice (4.7km)
- Mijačevići (5.5km)
- (( Kaljići )) (5.5km)
- Košare (5.6km)
- Vranjača (5.6km)
- Zekavice (5.7km)
- Ornice (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rudina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (2.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (2.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (0km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (1.8km)
Airports close to Rudina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (114.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (125km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (138.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (147km)