Traveling Luck for Dobra Voda, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Dobra Voda?What's around Dobra Voda?
Wikipedia near Dobra Voda
Where to stay near Dobra Voda
The timezone in Dobra Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4022°, Longitude. 19.3864°
Satellite map around Dobra Voda
Loading map of Dobra Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobra Voda, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dobra Voda (0km)
- Bukovik (1km)
- Granica (1.8km)
- Gornja Rudnica (2.2km)
- Busara (2.3km)
- Smrdan (2.3km)
- Krnjača (2.6km)
- Kojovići (2.7km)
- Bare (3.4km)
- Zamišalj (3.4km)
- Rudnice (3.5km)
- Kom (3.7km)
- Zagvožđe (3.8km)
- Ograde (4km)
- Ivanov Do (4.2km)
- Njivice (4.4km)
- Bukovik (4.5km)
- Bulići (4.6km)
- Kamensko (4.7km)
- Stajište (4.7km)
- Javorje (4.8km)
- Vukosavići (5km)
- Liješće (5.3km)
- Ručevac (5.4km)
- Beljkasi (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dobra Voda
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (5.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (3.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (1.9km)
Airports close to Dobra Voda
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (145.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (148km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (154.3km)