Traveling Luck for Brlozi, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Brlozi?What's around Brlozi?
Wikipedia near Brlozi
Where to stay near Brlozi
The timezone in Brlozi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.3997°, Longitude. 19.3728° , Elevation. 1278m
Satellite map around Brlozi
Loading map of Brlozi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brlozi, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Smrdan (1.1km)
- Gornja Rudnica (1.2km)
- Dobra Voda (1.3km)
- Granica (1.9km)
- Bukovik (2.3km)
- Rudnice (2.3km)
- Kojovići (2.7km)
- Ograde (2.8km)
- Busara (3km)
- Krnjača (3.9km)
- Zagvožđe (4.1km)
- Njivice (4.1km)
- Bare (4.2km)
- Beljkasi (4.2km)
- Brazda (4.4km)
- Kom (4.6km)
- Vukosavići (4.6km)
- Bakrenjače (4.7km)
- Zamišalj (4.7km)
- Bulići (4.8km)
- Čolovići (4.9km)
- Donje Jugovo (4.9km)
- Ručevac (5km)
- Damjanovići (5.1km)
- Donja Rudnica (5.3km)
- Bukovik (5.3km)
- Javorje (5.3km)
Accommodation around Brlozi
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (2.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (4.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (3.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (2.1km)
Airports close to Brlozi
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (145km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153.2km)