Traveling Luck for Korito, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Korito?What's around Korito?
Wikipedia near Korito
Where to stay near Korito
The timezone in Korito is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3992°, Longitude. 19.3628°
Satellite map around Korito
Loading map of Korito and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korito, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Smrdan (0.6km)
- Gornja Rudnica (1.3km)
- Rudnice (1.7km)
- Ograde (1.9km)
- Dobra Voda (2.3km)
- Granica (2.3km)
- Bukovik (3.2km)
- Kojovići (3.2km)
- Beljkasi (3.3km)
- Brazda (3.5km)
- Busara (3.6km)
- Donje Jugovo (4km)
- Bakrenjače (4.1km)
- Čolovići (4.1km)
- Damjanovići (4.2km)
- Njivice (4.3km)
- Donja Rudnica (4.4km)
- Zagvožđe (4.4km)
- Vukosavići (4.5km)
- Krnjača (4.7km)
- Bare (4.8km)
- Dubrave (4.9km)
- Bulići (4.9km)
- Ručevac (5.2km)
- Kom (5.2km)
Accommodation around Korito
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (3.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (2.6km)
Airports close to Korito
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (144.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.4km)