Traveling Luck for Srednje Brdo, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Srednje Brdo?What's around Srednje Brdo?
Wikipedia near Srednje Brdo
Where to stay near Srednje Brdo
The timezone in Srednje Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.2158°, Longitude. 19.5669° , Elevation. 1366m
Satellite map around Srednje Brdo
Loading map of Srednje Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednje Brdo, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Srednje Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Grabsko Brdo )) (4.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (1.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grbovina (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tješanj (5.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (1.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (4.9km)
Airports close to Srednje Brdo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (116.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (134.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (152.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.1km)