Traveling Luck for Rudnice, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rudnice?What's around Rudnice?
Wikipedia near Rudnice
Where to stay near Rudnice
The timezone in Rudnice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.3872°, Longitude. 19.3558°
Satellite map around Rudnice
Loading map of Rudnice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudnice, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rudnice (0km)
- Smrdan (1.3km)
- Gornja Rudnica (1.4km)
- Bakrenjače (2.4km)
- Ograde (2.7km)
- Kojovići (3km)
- Donja Rudnica (3.1km)
- Donje Jugovo (3.2km)
- Brazda (3.3km)
- Njivice (3.3km)
- Beljkasi (3.5km)
- Dobra Voda (3.5km)
- Deveta (3.8km)
- Guke (3.9km)
- Ručevac (4km)
- Granica (4km)
- Bukovik (4.3km)
- Gogići (4.3km)
- Damjanovići (4.3km)
- Pljevlja (4.6km)
- Vraneši (4.6km)
- Sevari (4.7km)
- Čolovići (4.7km)
- Golubinja (4.7km)
- Josovići (4.9km)
- Gornje Stupine (4.9km)
- Krejovina (5.2km)
Accommodation around Rudnice
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (0.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Trojica (2.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (4.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zloda (4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (4.2km)
Airports close to Rudnice
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (142.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (145km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (150.9km)