Traveling Luck for Borova Glava, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Borova Glava?What's around Borova Glava?
Wikipedia near Borova Glava
Where to stay near Borova Glava
The timezone in Borova Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.3917°, Longitude. 19.4333°
Satellite map around Borova Glava
Loading map of Borova Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borova Glava, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ivanov Do (0.5km)
- Kamensko (1.2km)
- Zamišalj (1.8km)
- Ograde (2km)
- Poljana (2km)
- Bare (2.3km)
- Stajište (2.5km)
- Bojovina (2.9km)
- Javorje (3.3km)
- Liješće (3.4km)
- Bukovik (3.7km)
- Žarvine (3.8km)
- Ljeljenica (3.9km)
- Krnjača (4km)
- Mrkića Ograda (4.2km)
- Lokvice (4.4km)
- Slatina (4.4km)
- Kojovići (4.7km)
- Dobra Voda (4.7km)
- Ramovina (4.7km)
- Crljenice (5.2km)
- Miljevići (5.3km)
- Dulanovina (5.5km)
- Sažići (5.5km)
- Busara (5.6km)
- Bukovik (5.7km)
- Gradina (5.7km)
Accommodation around Borova Glava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (2.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kavala (3.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (5.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (2km)
Airports close to Borova Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (118.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (156.5km)