Traveling Luck for Adrovići, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Adrovici?What's around Adrovici?
Wikipedia near Adrovici
Where to stay near Adrovići
The timezone in Adrovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3847°, Longitude. 19.4386°
Satellite map around Adrovići
Loading map of Adrovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Adrovići, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kamensko (1.1km)
- Poljana (1.2km)
- Ivanov Do (1.4km)
- Stajište (2.2km)
- Bojovina (2.2km)
- Bare (2.3km)
- Ograde (2.5km)
- Ljeljenica (2.9km)
- Zamišalj (2.9km)
- Liješće (2.9km)
- Javorje (3km)
- Žarvine (3.4km)
- Slatina (3.4km)
- Lokvice (3.6km)
- Mrkića Ograda (4.3km)
- Ramovina (4.4km)
- Bukovik (4.5km)
- Miljevići (4.5km)
- Sažići (4.5km)
- Dulanovina (4.6km)
- Crljenice (4.9km)
- Gradina (4.9km)
- Krnjača (5km)
- Kojovići (5km)
- Bukovik (5.2km)
- Šip (5.4km)
- Dobra Voda (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Adrovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kavala (3.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mijajlovica (5.1km)
Airports close to Adrovići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (156.3km)